Thursday, April 22, 2010

Flight 1978: East to West to My Heart to Your Heart...nonstop.

They are asleep now, Lord, but you know that. You are holding them, and whispering to them with each breath that they take.

"You have purpose."
"You are loved."
"You are beautifully, wonderfully, fearfully made."
"You should rest now, because I have unbelievable and unimaginable plans for you..."

Kylie. Rylan. Isaiah. Maya. Sarah. Denver. Joe. Andy. Jack.

And those are only the ones that I can see...

Those are the ones You have put to my care.
Those are the precious children that You have put in my direct path.

My cry tonight is not for them, but for the ones You have entrusted to me...but have not placed unto me in my direct path.
The ones that you have been putting on my heart for so long, yet never given me thier names, or thier faces, or thier breath.

Tonight I pray, and weep, and laugh, and offer You deep praise for them...

Will I ever see those faces? Selfishly, Lord, You know my prayer...but I submit.

I will await Your word.

No comments:

Post a Comment